I Regularly Misspell My Own Name... Regularly

We've gotten a lot of complaints here at Yahoodwinked (now a top ten most visited site as ranked by google patrons searching for the phrase "yahoodwinked"), visitors come to our blog and "don't understand what it is." Well, we have only one stance on this issue. "We can't tell you anything without your name, address and mother's maiden name sent to us in email." Seriously though, go to answers.yahoo.com... do it, now! See all the silly questions? Well we write fitting responses and think it is funny. You should too.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

what's wrong with this sentence...(Mary likes to drive at knight )?

Glad you are here to ask this.

Lots of sentences, wrong or right, will lead you from night to knight, my uncle would say.
To that, my aunt would say: Many complicated highways, no easy routes.

She would tell me the most lovely fantastical* story, it went like this:
One afternoon long ago, Mary Frrrrman (nee Knight) took a looong train ride to the DQ. She wanted ice cream, but ended up at the Dalmation Quarantine instead. Mary Frrrrman (nee Knight) stayed there until nightfall speaking to a beautiful mermaid named Chuck. Chuck Frrrrman.
Then, the two drove off into the knight.

I cry when I hear this.

My aunt Marey was a beutiful prrrrson.
Thank you for reviving such a touching memorey.


*fantastical in the most utmost sence of the word. Marey Knight was to fantasy as Hulk Hogan was to sheep food in a petting zoo. you know, the kind that comes out of the machine? When I was little, it was only a quarter for a whole handful. Now I think they have dibit cards for it. Imagine, having dibit cards for the sheep food just like Hulk Hogan to Mary Knight Fantasy that comes out???

crazy world.

Source(s)
101 Collections of 1001 Stories of Ultimate Knight Fantasys. Frrrman, Robert 2008

link

No comments: