I Regularly Misspell My Own Name... Regularly

We've gotten a lot of complaints here at Yahoodwinked (now a top ten most visited site as ranked by google patrons searching for the phrase "yahoodwinked"), visitors come to our blog and "don't understand what it is." Well, we have only one stance on this issue. "We can't tell you anything without your name, address and mother's maiden name sent to us in email." Seriously though, go to answers.yahoo.com... do it, now! See all the silly questions? Well we write fitting responses and think it is funny. You should too.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Grinding nightguard too tight?

I have a pretty bad problem of grinding my teeth while I sleep at night. My dentist just made me a mouthguard for it (out of hard plastic that covers the top teeth). After waiting 3 weeks for the guard to arrive (after he made the mold of my teeth) he also spent half an hour with me in the his office making minor adjustments on it so that it would fit exactly right. Unfortunately, now that I've taken it home and tried it, it feels too tight in certain spots, especially the front-right canine tooth.


Will the pressure exerted on my tooth (teeth?) specifically from the mouthguard damage them, or is it supposed to fit very snugly?

Strangely,I had a dream last night while I was wearing it that my tooth kept chipping, but then I woke up and my tooth was fine.



Did you ever consider that possibly, you were dreaming about waking up from the dream where you had chipped your tooth, and possibly you are now still dreaming, thinking your tooth is not chipped, when in reality you may wake up to find that it is chipped? or you may wake up to find that the movie "Powder" had never been made, but only existed in your sub-conscious, and that the entirety of human history is merely a metaphor your brain has created trying to get rid of the guilt you still feel from being a terrible karaoke singer?

Source(s)


I also have a chipped tooth in my dreams.


Link to Answer

No comments: