I Regularly Misspell My Own Name... Regularly

We've gotten a lot of complaints here at Yahoodwinked (now a top ten most visited site as ranked by google patrons searching for the phrase "yahoodwinked"), visitors come to our blog and "don't understand what it is." Well, we have only one stance on this issue. "We can't tell you anything without your name, address and mother's maiden name sent to us in email." Seriously though, go to answers.yahoo.com... do it, now! See all the silly questions? Well we write fitting responses and think it is funny. You should too.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Putting certain objects in certain places for happier lifestyle?

I read about this a while ago and i thought it was interesting but i cant find anything on it.

It was something like, several objects have to be in certain areas of the room for you to be happy. Like...if your trash barrel is in the financial section then you will be financially doomed...stuff like that.

Can anyone help me?

As another customer mentioned, this has to do entirely with balancing. Two begin: to finish, both must finish.

Chew on that for a minute.

I made it up with my favorite can of orange soda firmly planted near a stationary bike.

Now, I've said it before and I'll type it again here. I'm not a fan of happiness and happy lifestyles. Bobby McFerrin can't see the forest for the seas. The ocean seems unending, as does anything that stretches beyond the horizon, no?

Now, I'll still help out, because I was watching Grumpier Old Men (got the DVD for 19.99 at frontflix [a division of crubridoe]) this morning and realized that the universe may be an extension of my basic consciousness. Outside of cerebral limitations, everyone exists everywhere or I am the ground.

First of all, you need objects in certain places and they need to stay there. For heavier pieces of furniture that aren't going to listen to you when you scream "HEEL" at 4 am during a hailstorm, let me recommend cementing them into place. This would include chairs, sofas, german shepherds, floors, popsicles and chin up bars (dude never listens, i've been barking orders at his shiny stainless steel rear end for three weeks and he won't budge an inch).

Find a room and fill it with cement. Let the cement dry (6-8 inches above the original floor height should be a MINIMUM folks) and place your trash barrel into your mid section. Ram it in there with some force. Think of all those people who dare SUCCEED and WORK HARD, smash that trash barrel, look to break ribs. Remember that one guy who had a good idea and acted on it and then made money THAT YOU DON'T HAVE? yeah, this is for him. Start smashing your upper body now, and get that face into the action.

Now, let's see financial ruin even try to step into your home.

And yeah, I'll be billing you.

Source(s):
I've been selling concrete to home owners for 25 years.

chyeah bro

No comments: