I Regularly Misspell My Own Name... Regularly

We've gotten a lot of complaints here at Yahoodwinked (now a top ten most visited site as ranked by google patrons searching for the phrase "yahoodwinked"), visitors come to our blog and "don't understand what it is." Well, we have only one stance on this issue. "We can't tell you anything without your name, address and mother's maiden name sent to us in email." Seriously though, go to answers.yahoo.com... do it, now! See all the silly questions? Well we write fitting responses and think it is funny. You should too.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dumbledore Gay?

Impossible. There were no signs in the book. its so stupid after all her books rowling comes out and says dumbledore is gay. what are your thoughts?


ANSWER:
First off, I have to say i agree with the author. Le Dore is not only gay, but also dumb. My thoughts on the matter include the following: As a child when my parents would discipline me, they would ban me to my room and close Le Dore. They said "If we even see you open that Le Dore for one moment, we'll take away your grass hopping privileges". I sure didn't want that to happen. In the workplace, when my boss called me into his office for a "disciplinary report" he would always close Le Dore, making me feel, well, inadequate.

I personally like windows better. They actually serve the same purpose as Dore's, but, you can see through them! You don't have to agree with the author that Dore's are dumb and gay, but at the very least, you must admit they are thick headed.

If you want to excuse the dumb dore's, i suggest focusing on the windows.

That's my two cents.

PS: "Dont let le dore hit you on the way out!", or "you make a better dore than you do window!"

No comments: