I Regularly Misspell My Own Name... Regularly

We've gotten a lot of complaints here at Yahoodwinked (now a top ten most visited site as ranked by google patrons searching for the phrase "yahoodwinked"), visitors come to our blog and "don't understand what it is." Well, we have only one stance on this issue. "We can't tell you anything without your name, address and mother's maiden name sent to us in email." Seriously though, go to answers.yahoo.com... do it, now! See all the silly questions? Well we write fitting responses and think it is funny. You should too.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Can anyone help me to stop my comp Internet connection from stopping?

It does nor disconnect, it just stops. The door is open, but data is coming in. I cant even force it to. I have even unplugged the phone line before, for 5 hours once, and it never tried to bring in any info. It did no even know that the phone line was not connected.
It still tried to send out data (probably spywere) but never tried to bring any in. It never realized the connection was missing.
I know it is not a virus, but I don’t know what it is or how to fix it.
I can’t even disconnect so I can redial. It just stops total ( except the spywere)
A lot of times, I actually have to reboot my computer to fix it. Usually 6 or 7 time a day

I like to keep these on a professional basis, so I won't be calling you like I did last time. I know it was wrong no, and you were obviously less interesting than your profile started to start stating. And I also realize that calling back for 5 hours until you plugged the line in again, I will also stop stop doing.

Getting that out of the way, I have multiple answers for this question, but I think I'll stick to one... maybe two, of the same answer, just worded differently. I've been taken advantage of way too many times, repeatedly in the same way, on this site and people just don't to appreciate multiple answers anymore even if their questions warrant and call for them over and over.

First off and to answer your initial question, no one can help your internet connection start, especially If it already does, nor disconnects (which I think is saying the same thing twice, redundantly).

Secondly, start starting to close the door. You may think data has stopped starting to come in, but what you don't realize is that the data has been stopped from starting, and closing the door should start it from its stopped position in the start lane of your ajar portal. There is nothing you can do to force data (especially data that were spies), so stop trying to start stopping it.

Thirdly, Phone lines don't exactly no things now. The most any phone line can actually no is that you are trying to place a call (you'll notice it start to stop ringing when it no's you have connected and are pulling in the conversation) but they have been unable to pull in the info since the phone companies stopped them. I agree the line may have have never realized that the connection was missing... again phone lines aren't too bright... You may be thinking of tungsten because I have seen it used to be very bright up to a starting point of 60 watts and stating to stop around 100 watts if your door is open and maybe more if the door is pulling in the info, or forced to.

Fourthly if you don't know what it is or how to fix it, don't give up until you don't know at least 8 time a day. I see you are giving up on 6 or 7 time, and you call these a lot of times, but I've been connect to a line for under 4 time before and still gotten my to where my spies aren't stopped. I would seriously just start to start the door closed and probably leave my apartment. I've left my apartment 9 to 12 time and when I get back a day has gone by and the comp internet is rebuilt and I can get down to starting getting down to stop starting again.

Source(s): The Roman Empire under Ceaser Ramirez

Eskimo Cakes

1 comment:

faux real said...

i read this then didn't not stop laughing until it stop for about 18 minutes.