I Regularly Misspell My Own Name... Regularly

We've gotten a lot of complaints here at Yahoodwinked (now a top ten most visited site as ranked by google patrons searching for the phrase "yahoodwinked"), visitors come to our blog and "don't understand what it is." Well, we have only one stance on this issue. "We can't tell you anything without your name, address and mother's maiden name sent to us in email." Seriously though, go to answers.yahoo.com... do it, now! See all the silly questions? Well we write fitting responses and think it is funny. You should too.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Why is there a clicking in my jaw?

Hello, in the past half hour, I have noticed a "clicking" noise has been coming from my jaw. It doesn't hurt or anything, it just clicks. I tried to see what it was on google but it kept on saying things about TMJ/TMD. I've read some things about it, but it doesn't seem like I have any of the symptoms. Does anyone know what this is? Thanks in advance

-----------------

Please check previous threads to avoid posting duplicate content: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

Source(s):

WebMd.glov webmaster.

Free HMO

No comments: